About the share
Share capital: 826.668.557,32 HRK, paid in full
Ticker in CDCC: HIMR-R-A, HIMR-R-B
Ticker on the regulated market of Zagreb Stock Exchange: HIMR
Number of issued shares: 1.489.463 without nominal value:
- 1.001.451 shares HIMR-R-A
- 488.012 shares HIMR-R-B
Contact for shareholders 051-667-712, firstname.lastname@example.org
By order of the Commercial Court in Rijeka, dated November 28, 2019, a share capital increase by HRK 426.088.157,32, from HRK 400.580.400 to HRK 826.668.557,32 was registered.
The issue of 488.012 new registered ordinary shares without nominal value increased the number of issued shares to 1,489.463 registered shares without nominal value.
By order of the Commercial Court in Rijeka, Hoteli Makarska d.d. was merged with Imperial d.d. in June 2019, and the company’s name was changed to Imperial Riviera d.d. on June 29, 2019.
- 1997 – trading of shares of Imperial d.d. started at Varaždin Stock Exchange
- 20/11/2001 – share entered into the Dematerialised securities depository of Central Depository Agency known today as Central Depository and Clearing Company Inc. Zagreb
- 28/7/2003 – according to the legal obligations, share was listed in quotation of the public limited companies of Varaždin Stock Exchange
- 16/3/2007 – after merging of Varaždin and Zagreb stock exchanges, the share of Imperial d.d. transfers to the quotation of the public limited companies of Zagreb Stock Exchange
- 1/1/2009 – according to changes of legal regulations, the share is included in the regular market of Zagreb Stock Exchange on which trading is performed regularly.