About the share
Share capital: 254.342.000,00 HRK, paid in full
Ticker in CDCC: HIMR-R-A
Ticker on the regulated market of Zagreb Stock Exchange: HIMR
Number of issued shares: 635.855
Nominal value of the share: 400,00 HRK
Contact for shareholders 051-667-712, email@example.com
By order of the Commercial Court in Rijeka, Hoteli Makarska d.d. was merged with Imperial d.d. in June 2019, and the company’s name was changed to Imperial Riviera d.d. on June 29, 2019.
- 1997 – trading of shares of Imperial d.d. started at Varaždin Stock Exchange
- 20/11/2001 – share entered into the Dematerialised securities depository of Central Depository Agency known today as Central Depository and Clearing Company Inc. Zagreb
- 28/7/2003 – according to the legal obligations, share was listed in quotation of the public limited companies of Varaždin Stock Exchange
- 16/3/2007 – after merging of Varaždin and Zagreb stock exchanges, the share of Imperial d.d. transfers to the quotation of the public limited companies of Zagreb Stock Exchange
- 1/1/2009 – according to changes of legal regulations, the share is included in the regular market of Zagreb Stock Exchange on which trading is performed regularly.